PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY POLICY
APPLICATION AND SCOPE
It is ensured by EnglishEdge that any Personal Information provided by you in electronic form or stored in electronic media, which alone or in combination with other available information is capable of identifying you, will be protected. As a general practice, no Personal Information is collected about a visitor to the website, apart from the Personal Information submitted by the visitor himself/herself. EnglishEdge may collect the following information from you, which includes both personal and non-personal information:
- information about your personal details, viz., name, address, telephone/mobile number, e-mail, etc;
- information which you voluntarily disclose to us by e-mail or other means, whether pursuant to a contract or otherwise, including through the Contact Us link on our website;
- certain types of information, automatically received and stored whenever you network with us, e.g., through ‘cookies’; and
- all such information that is made available to us by your browser when you visit EnglishEdge’s website, viz., date and time of the enquiries put forth by you, your browser language, etc.
- any non-personal information disclosed by you or collected by EnglishEdge;
- any personal information that is in the public domain; and
- any personal information that is furnished pursuant to law.
If you tell us that you do not want us to use your information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes.
YOUR RIGHTS VIS-À-VIS INFORMATION PROVIDED
For us, the privacy of your Personal Information is of utmost importance. EnglishEdge always leaves you with an option of not providing your Personal Information if you don’t want to (except information stored automatically when you visit our website). In addition to that, you will have the following rights in relation to the information provided to EnglishEdge:
- Consent before collection: No sensitive personal information will be collected from you without your consent. Voluntary provision of information by you through e-mail or fax or any other electronic mode will be deemed as consent. In every case, if you wish not to provide EnglishEdge with the information, you will have an option of not providing the same.
- Withdrawal of consent: In case you intend to withdraw your consent for usage of any Personal Information provided by you, we will respect your decision and not use such information. However, your intention of withdrawing consent for providing information to EnglishEdge should be in writing, and in such a case, EnglishEdge will be under no obligation to provide or continue providing the services for which such information was provided.
- Review of information:EnglishEdge also offers/permits the provider of any Personal Information an opportunity to review the Personal Information they have provided. You have a right to have deficient, incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data reviewed, deleted or updated. In case of any inconsistency in such Personal Information, you are required to rectify to the best possible way. Before EnglishEdge is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will contact you within  days of your request.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When any Personal Information is provided by you to EnglishEdge it is genuinely used by us only for the purpose for which it was provided, including for responding to your enquiry, receiving any services from you, facilitating any services requested by you, supporting client/customer relationship and catering to your needs in an efficient way. We may also use your Personal Information to operate, develop and reach you with the best possible services. Further, you may send in your resume and other personal details through the Submit Resumes Link, which enables you to apply online for a career opening with us. EnglishEdge may use the information in your resume either by itself or through its affiliates and subsidiaries for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry, and may also keep the information for future consideration.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
EnglishEdge takes all reasonable steps that comply with all applicable laws and regulations to ensure that the information provided to it is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure. To protect information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification and against unauthorized disclosure or access, EnglishEdge has implemented various security practices. EnglishEdge’s servers and workstations are protected by antivirus software which are updated on a daily basis to minimize the threats of any Virus, Malware or Trojan attacks and are located in secure data facilities (with limited access) to further increase security. However, please be informed that despite these reasonable efforts to protect personal data on our servers, no method of transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, while EnglishEdge strives to protect your Personal Information at all times, EnglishEdge cannot guarantee its absolute security and shall not be liable for any breach of security by an outside party. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are done using a shared computer. We would like to caution our visitors about phishing attacks, wherein unscrupulous third parties seek to extract sensitive and confidential information from you by posing as a genuine website or by a sending an email misrepresenting it to be from a genuine source. Please be aware that we never seek sensitive or confidential information such as regarding your financial or health record through e-mails or through our websites. If you receive such a message claiming to be from EnglishEdge, then please do not reply to it and immediately bring it to our attention by contacting the Grievance Officer. EnglishEdge does not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease or license any Personal Information collected from or provided by you.
EnglishEdge does not retain any Personal Information received by it longer than it is necessary for achieving corresponding purpose, unless otherwise required under any applicable law.
For any disputes, Delhi Jurisdiction will apply.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
In case of claims, the amount of claims will be limited to the purchase value. Proof of purchase will be required.
Liqvid English Edge Pvt Ltd. produces apps for third parties. In case you have reached this page from such a third party owned app produced by Liqvid English Edge Pvt Ltd., please direct all your queries to the third party.